1. ATC offers you all of the content that the larger sites offer at NONE of the cost! This site is free. The resources are free. Why pay to access information on other websites when you can get it here, FREE!

Log-In or Join Now

ATC (Air Traffic Control) Is Born

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Rich, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Rich

Rich Admin

• Staff Member
    For those who don't know me personally, I am Rich, the previous developer for Stuck Mic. I purchased this domain in 2011 or 2012 with the intention of turning it into an information website for air traffic controllers and others in the aviation industry. As you can now see, this has become a reality.

The information on this website is free. That includes (but is not limited to):

This site is BRAND NEW and was launched on March 22nd, 2015. This site has many more features being implemented and would love to hear ideas about how we could improve this website for the members.

What We Need From You
    ----------------------------------------------------

This website needs to be seen by other air traffic controllers and those in the aviation industry. It would be wonderful if everyone could share a page on Facebook, Twitter or google, other websites they frequent that are ATC related, with other controllers at their facilities, etc. Word-of-mouth advertising has always been the best way to get a website noticed.
    This website offers the same content found on the large ATC sites, except we offer it all for free. You really can't ask for much more than that! lol

I encourage everyone to use this thread to chat about what they want to see on this site and what we can do to improve on what is here now. We can't improve upon it without input from the members.

I hope you find this website useful and help share it among your friends!

If you don't mind, post how you heard about the site! Don't forget to share the sites link on your social media pages!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. Bluefalcon26

Bluefalcon26 New Member

Shared on my Facebook, so far the site seems awesome. Definitely appreciate all the resources being free! And I found out about the site via Facebook.

Tom and Rich like this.
  3. KiloBravoATC

KiloBravoATC New Member

StuckMic is quickly abandoning all that made that site great. Thanks for creating an alternative. I will post this on my LinkedIn profile.

Tom likes this.
  4. Rich

Rich Admin

• Staff Member
    Your very welcome. If you can think of features that would improve the site, let me know.

5. Rooster_Cogburn

Rooster_Cogburn New Member

Any chance for the lodging options to be on a map with the bus routes. I'm horrible with map overlays.

6. Rich

Rich Admin

• Staff Member
    That is something I can look into. That's an interesting idea. lol

7. romeocharlie

romeocharlie New Member

Don't have any additional ideas for you yet, but so far I really like what you've got going. The resources being available are a huge help. Thanks!

Rich likes this.
  8. Rooster_Cogburn

Rooster_Cogburn New Member

It is nice to not have to pay SM for public information they gathered from members.

Rich likes this.
  9. Rich

Rich Admin

• Staff Member
    Share it with every ATC Controller you know! We need to get people posting over here more.

10. PATCO

PATCO New Member

Nice site Rich

Ron Taylor
    President, PATCO

Rich likes this.